Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

You are driving me Bananas!

Hey Hey ! YOU ! 
today :( you are driving me Bananas
Nah,Don't simply use my HELLO KITTY earphone!
I will curse you FOREVER

really beh tahan ! 
Nah, just assume the kitty is me :( , 
I don't want show my own finger to you, It seems rude, but is kitty :) 
How rude is kitty is equal to how cute kitty is =) 


The guy who driving me nuts- is our class 4Beta penolong class
today is he on duty means that Today [三部曲] is he -in charged-
Ketua :) bergilir-gilir mah, then others will say ketua not good, so that I create a new idea for him and also me! 
1day for me to take BKK, the he is in-charged the [三部曲]
I didn't expect that he is a mong mong cha cha worm :( 
teacher came in the class, all waiting his [bangun] but ! 
He is doing homeworks and do not realize teacher came into the class ! 
WTF ! 
weiii ! then :X no ideas, I shout [bangun] LOUDLY and LOUDLY ! and staring him :X 
seems like the BomB in my heart gonna explode soon
:( today ! He did wrong 3times ! 
weiii :X you thought you are kecil kecil,you are not tiny like bacteria !  so that I won't scold you isn't ?! 
then I can say you wait slowly! 
Penolong useless, for sure! Ketua will scold penolong :) 
lai, again!? :X 
I cannot bear anytime ! cannot bear whole years ! 
so,在我骂你前,请你反省. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...