Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 6, 2011

- SixTeen -

Hey,Welcome back to school =)
oh Dear, I'm not standard 1 anymore =X, when I'm starndard1 I conld not fall asleep =X
Just waiting the day comes ... =-= FINALLY, I can study at primary school =D !
that time, I knew I was very Happy =X BUT, now =X
oh Dear, I'm sixteen now ! FORM4 =D I'm proud of myself =D
for you It seems nothing, but for me! AHAHAH ! Finally I grew up =D ``

oh Yeah ! I want to complain =(
Teachers are too boring ! Darn it !
asked us did something that useless in the HALL =-=
it gonna used 3 DAYS !
means that in 3days , we no need to study ... OH GOD !
seriously wastimg my time, my chem and Bio, teacher not yet start =(
How BAD my school was !!
so, decided absent for school 2days =D ...
sometimes not our fault =(


and my friend.... Maybe in your mind,I'm your toy ? you look down me ?
when you need me, you come and find me ?
isn't you think that I'm useless for you ?
and ... yea, I'm your friend, when you need help, I'm sure I will lend you a hand.
But, please don't ignore me sometimes.

and now, I've decided that I'm going to start treating people exatly how they treat me.Most people should be glad. Some should be very scared.
Sometimes the people who hurt us the most are people closest to us.



Dear, 是每个人都为你而活的,不是所有事情都如你所愿的,你看人家不顺眼,人家也会看你不顺眼的.
不要批评人家,我们因缘分而在一起,请你珍惜. =) 好好学会相处.
用你的真心去交朋友 =)

thinks it's time to make some changes.

4BETA =) a nice class. AHAHA !
but sometimes my friends act so fake =-= the SMILE ... LOL ...
is up to them =) I will try to love you all ``
monitor of 4BETA =( yerr ... =-= now I know ... hard to be ... =X ..
but, I will try my best to be a good monitor =)
thankyou my friends that support me =D !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...