Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Saturday, January 22, 2011

眼泪,久违了

Today, need go to school :( 
SATURDAY ! come on ! stay at home and sleep till the sun rise up ! 
A very sad case for me! 
TERPAKSA go school :( because of my 38bro ! 
Hey you ! I know your teacher will teach, how about me?! 
My teacher didn't teach 
they didn't come into class + they forget got class in 4BETA


I hate today very much,suddenly broke down :'(
 but thank you my dears :) I knew, ignore :) 
I'm sorry that who had saw my ugly face. 
just wanna release it in front my dear :( . 
I cannot smile and laugh in front my dear when I'm sad ! 
:( Dear, Thank you. :) 
Love you deeply ;P `` you are my beloved




after school 1.10p.m, piano class 1.40p.m till 2.25p.m :) 
and my tuition class 2.30p.m till 4p.m :) 
RUSH RUSH RUSH
no lunch :( 



a nice song :) `` 
我的女友是九尾狐* Korean drama `` 
Try to listen :) ! 



Losing my mind


I think i lost my mind at that time
how could i left you
i only loves you i'm really sorry
i could only cry

I think i lost my mind at that time
how could i left you
i really miss it. i miss you
please forgive me~ i think i lost my mind

oh baby don't leave me
oh baby you're the only one for me

please come back. please hug me tightly
i can't bear it without you

Give Me.

Goodbye my princess
I love this the most :) ! 




Yoseob as well as my ending post :P 
I love you :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...