Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas Guys and Girls
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year ! :D `` 
wootz ! 


Have Fun with My Lovely Friends ! Have a great and wonderful night :) `` 
We have our celebration at MOMO cafe :)  8am should arrive at there but I'm Late :X 
9pm some thing only reach :)``but I'm not consider as late because there are so many friends later than me ! AHAHA ! 


*
when reached there, the 1st game we played 'Chor D' :X 
my card quite Bad :( keep losing ... just won 1 round :) `` 
after that, they keep took pictures :D ``Aaron played Zihong's leg =-= like machine gun =-= Boom Boom there `` LOL ! 
Sam said Zihong's leg BUSUK ! XD yerrr`` smelly... Aaron still want play =-= ....
took so many pictures :) `` after that nothing to do :(`` 
*
My phone run out of credits , gonna reload `` HAHA ! Sze Xian also :) 
YongYi,My Dear Bernice and Sze Xian walked to 7-11 together :) Pandan indah, near the pasar malam.after reload, went to the pasar malam to find Enjian MengLi them :) `` 
AHAH ! they are eating @@ ... then we walked back together`` 
On the way back, SzeXian hold YingMing's Hand :X `` I told Xinnee ! :(  
 If I'm not mistaken horrrr , station 1 got a boy singing :) his sounds so nice ! and super handsome ! XD  ! 

back to the cafe.Meanwhile, WingYee they come ! :D and I'm so surprising my Dear yin comes too ! awwwww :P Dear, thought you won't come, I'm so sad to hear that, but at last, you came :P I love YOU ! 


Keep arguing with 
SzeXian :( you are short ! :) `` 
Aaron, mama said don't dyed hair pls :( 
YongHao,I'm taller than you :D 
Left 30minutes like that gonna 12am :) we go down and buy spray ! XD 
SNOW WAR BEGINS ! AHAHAH ! 
......... 
........ 
Keep Spraying !! XD 
keep aiming FhongGe's face ! XD .
the most pity - Louis XD snowy face ! XD 
ahahahahhaha ``` when reach 12am ! MERRY CHRISTMAS ! 


Keep Spraying ......


We exchange present :) `` the number I get is 20
A nice present :D cute ! ahahaha ! thankyou Sam :) ! 

with FhongGe :DD `` ignore my face =-= ...
when ...
大合照! :) `` 
西瓜甜不甜 ????? 甜 XDDD !! 
美女美不美???? 美!!! XD 
and PEACEEEEE ! 
guys and girls I love you all so much :P `` 


1.++am only back home :) `` 

the pictures @@ ... I don't know who keeps it ? :( `` * I want pls :( ``

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...