Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Do Respect Me

Do respect me.I'm not your toy. I'm not your maid but in your mind,maybe they are. Instead of being your friend, they are more suitable being your maid. No laughing matters. 
A big smile for you. 
That's me, nothing serious, nothing sad after few minutes. 
As I said before, 是每个人都为你而活的,不是所有事情都如你所愿的,你看人家不顺眼,人家也会看你不顺眼的. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...