Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February coming

wee* are you all there ? Today is the 1st day of February ! How time flies!
January,Bye. after till the end of February, it's March! that's means my birthday is coming soon :) 
looking forward ? oh no, I'm scare :( because, I'm gonna 16years old ! T.T 


1st day of February. 
yea yea, and is the day that I go back to hometown - Johor,YongPeng. 
some of my friends told me that, tsunami at Johor @@ made me confused, I didn't believe that unless I saw it or the flooded scene is in front of me . 
By the way, Yea! I really saw it! a long the high way to my hometown, near to the Johor. 
OH GOD ! How comes!? [sorry that forgot to take pictures,because I was shocked that time!]
it is lucky that my grandpa's house didn't kena :P 


hmm, around 4pm or 5pm we reach grandpa's house :) 
my lovely grandparents, HI :D ! 
grandparents, they all used to eat dinner around 5pm or 6pm :X 
so, we just follow. 
PASAR MALAM at my hometown!! I don't even go there, because I don't know my hometown got PASAR MALAM :P 
heheee, just curious to know how PASAR MALAM in my hometown compare to the pasar malam near my house,太子园. totally crowded every Friday ! do you agree??! 
YUP ! I raise up my hand and legs, see eyes to eyes ! 
but Pasar malam YongPeng consider ok :) not too crowded :) 
but many delicious foods
oh yeaaaahhhhh :P crazy ! 




ignore my stupid face :) I'm eating ! after dinner, keep eating at Pasar malam
=-= don't know who said before that she is on diet =-= 
yea hor ! the name is KAM YI LIN 
who is KAM YI LIN =-= 
ishhhhh .... stupid question will get stupid answer, stop asking better. 


HEY DEAR FRIENDS ! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !
 Get many angpaus that you want :P 
AHAHAH ! 
I'm looking forward for my angpaus :P 


see doo jun back :) YOSEOB

and also, I miss my Yoseob badly :( . Hey dear, I miss you so much ! 
awwwwwwww :X HE IS CUTE :) .♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...