Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Monday, November 21, 2011

If fear knock at your door, Answer it with courage.


The expectation and reality. I did it every time during exam weeks.
I got the exam marks ! I got it ! through the website 
http://saps.moe.gov.my/ibubapa2/index.php
Type your ICnumber and click the [Sekolah menengah]
It's pretty easy, okay? 

No need go back to school and take the marks,save my time and energy.
I don't miss school at all, But then I miss my exam papers, I should know what question I did a lot of Mistakesss. after that, get improve from the mistakes. 
I'm in lowww spirit because My English ._. still with the same marks and didn't improve at all. 
Down Down Down. 


But then seriously, I tell you SERIOUSLY. I got improved ! 
Every test and exam I got number3 in the class. The Top1 and 2 is boy. Two boys who are pretty smart and clever. I thought I will never beat them down and still get the Top2 in class. Out of my expectation,in the final exam I beat down one of the guys ! opps, so surprise! I got number2 in the class. Extremely euphoria <3 


I got D in my Chinese papers. sound 'great' -.- YEA, I'm Chinese.
Drop Chinese Drop Chinese ! lalalala~~~ 
There were multiples of question swirling in my mind. 
Should I ? 


lalalalal~ I'm extremely Happy but not satisfied with the marks yet. 
Put more effort. ;) 
You can do it! tahaaaa* 
If fear knock at your door, answer it with courage. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...