Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Relative's Wedding


attend relative's wedding :) Muar, Johor. 
My little DOMO present too :) tahhaaa* I brought it to accompany me :) 


 My daddy mummy :) 
扮恩爱-ing LOL 

My grandpa and grandma :D heart heart



with the bride and groom :) 
2hours only :) It is different between KL and Johor. 
KL- maybe  3-5hours
Johor -2hours will do. 

Saturday - means left 1 more day to end our holiday. 
School reopen soon
Sad news. 
bye holiday and starts our school life :) 
kinda bored at the school . Haiz, up to teacher. 


End my post with DOMO :) heart heart* 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...