Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 1, 2011

张栋梁无敌与你有约 :)


6位幸运儿,上台玩游戏.
我就是那6位里其中一位,好赞地说!
"黑色小背心那位"
张栋梁选中 :) 我真的好开心. 
最后那礼物还握手,他还记得我的名字! hahaaaaa* 
睡觉做梦也很甜 
我喜欢他那灿烂的笑容 :) 
好喜欢,好疯狂 

I got the voucher ! just only for BESTA. :) 

awww~ My dear met her 罗志祥 :P 

We had our dinner at Pizza Hut,KLCC :) 




My new shoes -FILA :) 
I loveee so muchh :P 

Isetan,KLCC :) 


wootz, Had a nice day with my dear VIP :DDD
谢谢你们陪我癫,陪我那么疯狂,还要装认识我 XD 
谢谢你们陪我去看张栋梁 :) ! 爱你们yahhh heart heart* 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...