Hey! It is quite annoying you know ! wanna let you know I don't like any strangers comment on my chat box, strangers such like a spammers !
Spam my chat box with RUBBISH !
My chat box, is for my friends or to those friends wanna promoting their website or blog. Not for spammer to spam rubbish !
It's easier to my friends to comment,not you ! spammers !
and Pls ! GET LOST !
Hmm, I'm trying to give an example...
such like: The one who comes to promote products ? [I'm not interested]
and got a name of the users: lepak ?
you don't lepak somewhere.
whoah, what a fxxk name. pls ! you are nobody ! How ironic!
By the way, welcome to the girls or boys comment in my chat box for promoting their blog :) is okay ,It is accepted :) `` You are welcome!
A new chat box is available.
I will delete all the spammer's comment :)
If you dare to do so. :)
Followers
About Me
- Elaine Kam ♥
- A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)
Hello Miawww
She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.
Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥
Popular Posts
-
Back From tuition* HI HI =) Finally I come =) crazy for my homeworks ! ishhh =( TEACHER BAD ! just 2nd weeks only, a tone of homework...
-
刘海剪平了 o.o 说真的,刚开始是接受不到...慢慢的,我接受到了 o.o 等待头发长,我再换另款发型X) 真的有股冲动把头发剪短 o.o 我能吗? *标题与我的文章无关* 我对你们没印象 o.o 只有一句献给你们. * ...
-
Hey,Welcome back to school =) oh Dear, I'm not standard 1 anymore =X, when I'm starndard1 I conld not fall asleep =X Just waiting ...
-
Today, need go to school :( SATURDAY ! come on ! stay at home and sleep till the sun rise up ! A very sad case for me! TERPAKSA go sc...
-
Hey Hey ! YOU ! today :( you are driving me Bananas ! Nah,Don't simply use my HELLO KITTY earphone! I will curse you FOREVER . rea...
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment