Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

LAST DAY 2010 in School ?



my friends :) 
NEW MSN ! pls add me :) 
old msn :( forget password :(((( 

[ mice-kitty@hotmail.my ]


hmm  :) I love my laptop :D 
grandpa had said to me : 我不要看见你死的时候,跟电脑抱着一起死
LOL ! Grandpa, seem like.... I can DO it ! XD 


hmmm :D 
Today gonna return Form3 books to school :X 
WELL, I cannot accept that I'm 15years old, even though PMR is OVER 
I really cannot accept this Truth :( 
Time Flies so fast :( 
16years old soon :( 
can I back to my primary School ? 
:) PMR Chinese Essay ,the tittle :
最近,你参加了小学同学的聚会,描写当时的情形以及你的感受
something like that :D 
X) I had many points to write :D 
hmmmm Example:
last time all the fun things we did in Jenny's House 
swimming XD 
computer games 
movie :D 
and a lot a lot of things XD 


miss that time :P ~ wuahhahhaha XD 


进入正题 :) 
return books to the school -.- 
I put my books on the table without tie -.- ! 
SOMEONE stole my books
1st word that came from my mouth was -.- 
FUCK
not 1 times -.- IS MANY MANY TIME ! 
you just imagine you are me -.- your books stole by  Fucker :( !
bla bla bla .... many rude words :( 


never mind , at last my friend - Sarawanan stole more 1 book for me LOL XD


:( we cannot get out from school :( teacher like a 看家狗 =.= 
Stand at there :( 
if we go nearest , "it" will bark on us -.- 
if we almost success to go out -.- I think |it" will bit us XD 
so, last decision :X P to bilik persalinan [a place give girls change cloth] again -.- 
if not -.- GO DEWAN  PLS .. -.- 


last time pic when we were in bilik persalinan XD 
quite funny :P 
we act how the boys erhem in toilet :P 





we are ponteng kaki :D 
sometimes we are so clever :X not always BAD :P 
Enjoy our 15years old life :P 

old pic liaw :D 
wakkakakka XD 

Today again :P 
but hor , didn't take any pic :X LOL 
鬼故事,听歌and more :) 
Hate red colour :X 
those things are red in colour :( 
Scary :X 
but inside there, many times stupid fella knock the door 0.0
let me recall the feeling when I'm small :S

小时候,做错了事 ? 会怎样?
就是找个地方躲起来,别让妈妈找到 
就算是妈妈还是会找到
最安全的事
躲起来 :X 
等待被找到的时机 :X 

Elaine, Don't Cry :) Be strong ! Teehee :D 

my feelings :) 

miss my short hair :SS 
urgh ! 
this December :) 
I WILL CUT SHORT MY HAIR X))))))) 
again :P 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...