Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm BACK !





*a new chat-box :) 
Strangers Don't leave any message to me :(
 I DON'T KNOW WHO ARE YOU ! 
and I'm not interesting On you :) ~ 
and my FRIENDS :D 
WELCOME ! *

*will be a long post* 

well :) I had promised that I will BE BACK XD 
NOW, I'm BACK
did you all miss me XD ? BLA `` 
I love my Friends :)

Before PMR,
hang out with Xinnee & MOkki to Time Square :)  



Before PMR,
Hiking with my lovely Friends ! :)


Waterfall :
.




Moon cake Festival 
we celebrated together and had FUN ! :) 

A nice day that I had :D 
this was made from AAron :D 
How talent He was XD 
and 

that I made for Dai lou Sze Xian :) 
XIAN XD 
hehes ! 
this was Enjian made for Yin :) I knew :D 
quite beautiful LOVE



this is ME :D 
ELAINE 
Tadaa ! 

_________________________________________

PMR :) 
gonna say goodbye :D 
Although you make me sick, make me a lot of stress ! make me cry for you, but is ok :) 
I LOVE YOU,PMR :D 
just 1 time , 1st time i took PMR and the LAST TIME I took PMR :) 


when PMR, need this -.- if not ... BYE XD 


blaaa :) after PMR , 

WHAT SHOULD I DO ? 
Planning ..... 
yes ! 
LIST ALL :
1< Hiking
2< A volleyball team [playing volleyball]
3< learn how to play squash 
4< learn to make sushi :) 
5< MPO 
6< Focus on piano [exam next year :( ]
7< Badminton
8< Help my aunt sell cloths through internet :)
9< jogging
10< well, sure is PC everyday XD ! 
11< ice skating :DDDD 

and more :) maybe I forget liaw :) 

the new system of blogspot to upload pic is QUITE SLOW -.- 
BEH TAHAN LIAW !!!!!!!!! 


yes ! throw BOOKS lorrr XD
stupid revision books :( make me STRESS a lot !
nah XD bye bye lah XD 
我不送了 :D BYE ! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...