Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

VVIP !!


Hang out with my girls, VVIP. I'm waiting Ginji to fetch me :3 
Today
Farenheit, SungeiWang,TimeSquare,Pavilion and last wings cafe. 
*My loupo's birthday, all muka macam babi, babi comel :3








Siapa FFK siapa Kena . SO LOL 

I don't know what had happened on you, If you don't appreciate the friendship between me and you, so I will definitely ignore you, FOREVER. I don't need this kind of friends :) 
pls respect others relationship, stop insulting and whatever, No one likes to entertain brainless people, I did, 1st time and the last time for you, brainless guys. 


Jealousy kills. Just like a pang of pain gripped my heart.


If one day you are tired of that, tell me and I will leave. I'm sorry. I'm really that troublesome :( 
EMO* 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...