Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Friday, August 13, 2010

FACEBOOK



awww =) Pengerusi and me !!!
we both same birthday date ;D 
ahahahah ! 
HAPPY 

those picture were last time 
after chinese society performance =) 
PIZZA HUT 


huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu =P 
come and update my BLOG =X 

a BAD news for me T.t ~ is TOO BAD
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .... what's going on ? 
my facebook -.- Aduiiiiiiiiiiii .... 


HACKER


I don't know ... i can't sign up my account & 
it says ... my account :( ~ wrong password
WTH ... i can't change my password =( ~ 
my msn KENA HACK too T.T 


HOlyshit ! 
ishhh ..... :( ~ 


my facebook :( I want take back my acc ! 
but Raymond said at least 1 month O_O 
suffering ~ 
UPSET =( 
and i realize that someone is using my acc =X ! 
woiii ~~~ 
i use ENGLISH in my facebook .... 
that Fucker change to Chinese and accept a friend O_O 
heyy hey hey ! 


=( there are memorable picture in that acc ! i must take back !!! 


My dear Friends ,
who can live without FACEBOOK
i think most of you will say : 

I on9 facebook everyday XD 

No, i just on Facebook when i'm free 

No facebook , no LIFE ! 

no facebook, life meaningless ! 

Facebook Fun =) 

chit chat with all friends ! 

share my feeling on facebook 

share some link , share some funny pictures !

........more and moreee .... 


Facebook ... isn't a book
NO =X 
wasting time ? 
MAYBE 
Facebook also has Advantages & Disadvantages 
BUT -.- 
i try to say .. 
Disadvantages is more than Advantages 
so ... 
Don't on9 so many times ... 
better pay all attention on BOOKS 
not facebook , thx =) 

Facebook is for relax ! 
yea.. but not 24 on9 on Facebook 
every time Facebook O_O 
better Don't =) 
on when you are free 
on when you are happy/upset/moody and so on 
hey ! ``` finish your work before Facebook 
[i'm trying to tell myself , NO FACEBOOK only ]
=( being upset 
my dear friends ... 
disappear in facebook.... 
now , i'm using my bro's another acc ~ 
better don't have  =X 
ADD this UP =)
thank you , my dear friends ! 

Raymond , Help me =X 
I want take back my Acc ASAP =) 
but ,thank you too ! 
ahaha .... =D 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...