Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Friday, February 8, 2013

♥ Cute Couple

AHAHAH, On the way to Bukit Tinggi. *Green lens not bad also. *unique. 

Daddy met his customer, we went to shopping. Little brotha bought his pants from Soda and I bought my clothes from Hush Puppies. LALALALAL, We did not want to care how my daddy's feeling cause he bought someone a macbook. 

To: My Boy
LALALA, 1day 4hours for you to study which means 4hours for me to miss you /.\ 
No off day, No half day only replacement day :3 I'm so strict, sorry :P but iloveyou. AHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

Today we two keep sharing the photos to each other, AHAHAHAH, how many times we shared the same photos :) 
In Chinese, we called [心灵相通] .
Don't need to search google translate, useless, futile :P 
Somehow, I can feel what you are thinking. Serious.
I remembered that day, I was in down spirit, I told you 2013 is not my year, everything was going disastrously wrong like that. And you told me, there's still something lucky or happy. 
Before you telling me, I guessed you will tell me, knowing you is the good thing in 2013 AHAHHAHA, and exactly the same answer, that time I forgot to tell you something, nahhh, tell you here : SO LAME. HAHAHAHHAHHA

Tall Guy + short girl = cute
WE ARE CUTE COUPLE. sukaaaa jehhhh <3 font="" nbsp="">
awww, my 1st time celebrate Valentine's day with boyfriend, LALALALALLAAL 
I don't care yerrr, I want to take photossss with my boy. :3 

*I'm waiting your blog. 
* Poor English + Grammar mistake 
*Sorry, AHAHHAHAHHAHAH

♥ WK.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...