Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Monday, February 4, 2013

You and Me


After hearing and knowing so many Love stories, I tell myself not to fall in love easily since 14.3.10 until I further studies in college, I will meet a better Mr.Right.. I thought that's ending of my love story until I meet him. :)  start my love story with him ;) 
<3 nbsp="">
Aries and LEO. The very 1st photo, You and Me. 


Thanks for everything you did to me, :) grateful* and appreciate :) 


I really like this photo that captured by his friends, especially the 1st photo, omg, cute expression :P so CUTE :P 


Banana, :P you know English can't fully describe my feelings but I try my best to write an essay all in English for you :) *showed you my English not that bad also. AHAHAHAHAHHA 





Aries with very bad temper no one can cover but you can.
WHY you so good :3 ?! 
You made yourself so DaiB, or did a lot silly things to make me Happy , really touched me ;X 
Don't know why you know my feelings well. :3 
You just did the things that others boy can't do for me :)

I like to see the face when you're serious :P or unhappy, though scared me <3 font="" kiss="">
promise you won't let you get jealous easily, huai dan :3 <3 font="" nbsp="">

I won't give up easily as I don't like puppy love :) 

My very 1st time watching movie with boyfriend. awwww <3 font="" nbsp="">
awww, I thought we will watch the movie quietly, nothing to talk. AHAHHAHA
But what had happened, you know I know :P 




I don't know whether my parents accept or not. I decided to bring you home before you going to US, :) Just want to let them know, what type of boy, I'm in love with. :) 


Sometimes I scare one day I will regret about my decision, Izzit too fast to decide ? 
I do hope you are not my wrong decision. :) 

*Weikit, Iloveyou  thankyou. :) 
4.2.13. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...