Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Monday, December 10, 2012

LIFELESS

Recently I'm not as good as usual. I'm definitely not in the mood. 
I need a part time job badly, I need to make myself busier and to make myself fully spiritual. Then, I can only sense my meaningful holidays, but right now, I'm totally on the opposite site what I'm wishing. 

Yes, I'm the RED colour with that upset face among all the smiley face. That's me with the complicated feelings. 


During the holidays, I'm acting like a voracious eater in the house. EWWW, snacks and junk foods. OKAY, diet always starts tomorrow. *GIRLSBEINGGIRLS* 
I want to play volleyball, cycling, badminton and also hiking but I found I was being dumped. I WAS BEING DUMPED. 

Never mind, We should endure all the hardship, right? Be optimistic! 

Notes* : I'm back to TWITTER! I don't know why but I'm back to twitter. I did not recall my password but I just changed it. Nothing new there. 
I felt so LIFELESS after SPM. 

Tomorrow I'm going to date with primary school friends. Imissyou. 
You will feel abit AWKWARD when meeting with the old friends, You will be quiet and talk not that much as I'm actually SHY* . 

At least, I'm not being dumped by them. Thanks. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...