Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Saturday, December 15, 2012

GIVE ME BACK MY VOICE.

Finally I get some good sleep after consuming the pills. I woke up in the middle of night just because my throat getting more and more serious. PAINFUL actually. after getting up, I can't get myself to fall asleep again, I don't want to suffer anymore.
 Slowly, I thought Im okay enough, feeling better, maybe don't need to pay a visit to doctor. Yesterday, just in case, Parents brought me to clinic. 
The expression of doctor changed totally after checking my throat using the torch light, and said:" OH MY GOD". 
I was like -.- WHAT HAPPENED ?! I FELT BETTER ALREADY. 
Doctor: It's serious. I will give you the antibiotic, STRONGER than others. 
I was like WOW. -___- am i going to die ?! 


If only if I know that I will get some good sleep , I will get myself at clinic EARLIER
Interview tomorrow, I have no voice now. Please GIVE ME BACK MY VOICE. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...