Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'm officially Graduated


Yes, I'm Back ! Can you see my expression? BIG GRIN. 
I would like to continue my blog with nonsense, tahaaa. 
Okay, for me, spm is over though I still left 1 subject to go, CHINESE. Oh so darn, just let it be :) 
Parents plan to bring me to LEGO LAND, excited ? thrilled ? No feeling, AHAHA. I wish to go Genting with my VVIPs though I don't know what to do up there. Just have some fun, inhale some fresh and cool air, enjoy life :)  
tadaa :D 

After next monday, I'm officially graduated, what should I do after SPM? 
I have no idea? Part time Jobs maybe.
Which colleges ? Which University? WELL, No idea yet. 
I have to wait for the results, besides I have to wait for the letter National Service, Oh ya! This definitely excites me. AHAHAHHA but parents they looks not willing to allow me go :( 

And, millions of thanks to my VVIPs that willing to be a part of my life :) 
You know words can't describe my true feelings to you all. I really love you.

and thanks for being my classmates in this 2 years. Thanks my teacher, Cikgu Yasir. 
He could be so kind-hearted all the time teaching us, We ignored and neglected him always in the class but still, he would smile and was so glad in teaching us. Thank you sir :D 

We are 5Beta from SMK Pandan Mewah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...