Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Ambience !

A lovely Friday with My VVIPs. We actually planned to get a part time job at Ts Maybe? But ended up with joyful moments and laughter. AHAHHAA Jolly Day.
Movie:Twilight [Breaking Dawn Part2] .
Undeniably, a fantastic and impressed movie for me. 

Did our smile resemble each other? We had same feelings, enjoyed the euphoric moments! *Pavilion


Pavilion !! I do really love the decoration there, I think, Christmas ambience ! 

Hmm, We found almost all the Christmas balls, none of them has the smooth surface. It grieved us :( 

Lame Pose :P 

LOL, Captured by me. I would like to comment on this in light of being the camera girl. 
They were trying their level best with their hands and body movement to form a HEART SHAPE. There were many lopsided or malformation heart shape photos, but I think I choose the BEST HEART SHAPE among all the photos! LOVELY huh. 

You know, three of us. You can't actually keep on holding your camera to look for someone who is willing to help you to take a photo, I decided to ask my brother followed us next time. 

BIG GRINS* from the GIRLS.

Lastly, We ended up with having scrumptious desserts ! *Snowflakes*mouth watering*


Okay, I set as My Facebook Profile Picture. I don't not really look like a Doraemon though I have a BIG ROUND Face.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...