Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Friday, November 25, 2011

Never make the same mistake twice.


Wednesday.
Dating with my dear,Hauyi. *sweet
Pavilion.



December, Christmas Day. Planning where to celebrate and with who? 
Exchange presents ;) 
same as last year. still planning ;) 

Before our movie start, we went to have Snowflake :) Here is my sweetheart. 
lalalallaal~~ <3 




Thank you my dear for fetching me :) 
and we almost got lost at there. LOL `` 
Time Square, Sungei Wang, Lot10 and Pavilion confused us. 
and sorry my dear, did some mistake at the movie ticket ._. SO SAD. 
1st time, Our first time to buy a movie ticket. LOL 
It was Incredible experience, and I loved it! 
You are the apple of my eye, I want to watch AGAIN ! 
extremely niceee to say ! 
Dear, Happy Day with you :P . Thank you <3 

Never make the same mistake twice, There are so many new ones, Try a different one each day... :3 

想说: 我爱上了柯震东! 

Friday, went to Genting Highlands with parents. One day Trip. 

Yes. In the hotel. 
I love myyyy Jacket. PUMA. 

and ! My sport shoes, It has been 2months I did not wear it, 重出江湖. LOL 


A niceee trip :) 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...