Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Sunday, March 27, 2011

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Everyday cramming in the facebook, blog, youtube and so on ! FOR WHAT ?!
At last, You got nothing. and What for you don't go and study =( ?! 
Got bad result in 1st test. I was totally disappointed and moody. 
Didn't reach my target.


Elaine, she is not the worst, but failed to be the best.


Give a chance to yourself to be the best.  
Sometimes we need to relax. listening music,Facebook or so on to release the stress.  
1hours will do. =) 


Badminton match 28.29.30.31 of March. I think I don't need to go to school =0 
volleyball match on 12 and 13 of April. well, on that day, I don't need to go to school too.


and girls, CK group. I miss you all so much ='( . 
gonna cry for missing you all =( 
Teacher arranged me into a malays group. is okay, I can accept it. 
BUT, one of the malay girl really driving me nuts ! 


she is lazy to take the ball but use set.Not her ball, but she go and catch, but failed to take, she said that was your ball =-= at last, we lose. 
EXTREMELY angry ! 
HEY YOU ! I'm not going to same group with you. 
You don't think that you are talent in volleyball.
I know what's wrong on myself, Don't need you to guide or even teach me ! 
I know my [set] is terrible so that I won't [set] while taking the ball. 
but you ask me to [set], HEY GIRL, I'm not as lazy as you ! 
DRIVING ME BANANAS ! 
you did successfully took the ball over the net it doesn't means that you are clever or talent!
Look down my friend ! 
WHAT kind of attitude you have ?! 
TERRIBLE ! HORRIBLE ! 
shoooo ! disappear in my life !  



Everyday volleyball practice. Oh NO ! 
I'm tired of this kind of life. 
Exhausted.



I'm sure there are many homeworks waiting me. YEA, is time to work hard. 
Do not set Form4 as your honeymoon. Work as hard as you can.  


Bio,Chem,Phy, addmath,math,and Bi. Put more effort on to those subjects. 
No laughing matter. 
WORK HARD ! 


*looking forward for my birthday ?
No. 
16years old very soon. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...