Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Birthday. Thankyou VVIP,Dears,BBF ♥

Don't act "Yeng"  28-31 of march. 
our school SMK Pandan Mewah,全军覆没 =) 
we tried our best. =( 

*partner with my darling =) 
.
*Jobel =) 
*Single

CARELESS ! 


28.3.11
My cake ! =) 
Full with creative =P 



Super Happy ! Extremely Happy ! X) 

My VVIP and dears celebrated with me =) 
How Happy I was ! 
I love you all, millions of thank you =P 

29.3.11
 that day was my birthday ! 16years old =) 
after MPO, Full house.

one more cake for that say, made by my dear yin =D 
Noob Pooh, thank you very much ! 
is Hello kitty cake =D 
and BBF,VVIP,Dears ! thank you the presents
I love it so muchhhhh =) 

A great birthday I had. 
sorry,just a few photos. I will upload next time =P *when I'm free.
took by aaron's phone =) 
with Dear Ginji 
with Noob Pooh 
The three lenq zai =D 
My presents
awwwww :P thank you my dears ! 

Recently busy with lisan and oral. =( 
Homeworks are driving me crazy! 

this week 12,13 and 14 of April =D 
volley ball match
GAMBATEH. 
The match will be held at Kajang again. 
same with badminton match =-= ... 

1 comment:

Reiko said...

Wow, your bdate seems to b the same date as my Jpop-idol fr. Johnny's Jr., Takizawa Hideaki! *dies* You're SO lucky to have the same bdate as 'my man', Takki-sama. lol

Anywayz, nice bday cake and kawaii-looking gifts you got from your sweet friends. :) (I love Hello Kitty too. lol)

I also noticed you got some BigBang stuff too? @.@ Sugoiii~♥ Wished for my bday I got some Takki-stuffs and BigBang stuff too. lol My friends mostly make me Takki-wallies and Takki-inspired bday cards for me using Photoshop n'stuff.

Love ur entry! ♥ (didn't know u played vollyball in your school. Back where I grew up, I used to be a part of a vollyball team myself. Still love the game 'til this day. *hi5 u*)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...