Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Monday, March 21, 2011

LET IT BE!

Sharing is caring
Do you guys often do that to your friends ? 


well, change topic. 
I got the result of 1st test. 
extremely disappointed with the marks. LET IT BE
I can't do anything to change the marks. 
Put more effort next time, work more harder for the next exam =) .
WELL, I will DO it nicely on the next exam. 


Don't forget to smile =)) 




Volleyball and badminton match is coming soon =0 
Badminton
I'm not going to win the prizes but to get experience =) .
Volleyball
I'm excited for Volleyball! 
EXTREMELY FUN =) 


Last Sunday, we were playing volleyball in the rain =) 
for 2HOURS
RAINING CATS AND DOGS. 
AHAHAHAHHA ! 
I wish to try next time =P 


Well, Friends. I won't force you =) 
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER ? 
I hope you will disappear in my life. 
That's all. 
Thank you. 


 THIS THURSDAY JOGOYA. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...