Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

7月14

7月14
nice day XDD
ghost party :) 
拜拜
my 1st time :D 
I think quite Fun 
not bad ~ I love ! 
next time 拜again :) 


我还真的希望拍到一些不该拍的东西
 :P 
可是没有

nahhhhhhhhhhh :D 
my little cute cousinnnn :P beh tahan !
CUTE bao :D


she is so cute :DDD 
she is mine :) my baby XD 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...