Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Friday, January 20, 2012

Volley ball Match


Opps, It's Volley ball Match MSSD that we have been waiting for so long. [Not so as last year it was organized on April!] 
We practised for 6days before having the match.
SMK Teknik Kajang again. went to the same place :) 
101 -.- we are 7-11 okay!? The form4's girl took the number 1st :( I hate the one who took my 7 and her 11 too D: 
but it's okay -.- I'm not that serious. 
Before the match started :) we took few photos. 
Ginji and Me :) 


with peace :) 

Out of my expectation, We won 4games out of 5games! compared to last year, we won only 2games out of 5games. We got Improved! 
we can go into quarter ! YOU KNOW !? 
but the SMK Convert surrender, WTF. That stupid school made our total marks became lesser. Just missed 0.22 to the SMK Kosas in Group D :( 

We lost to the SMK Kosas D: the fat girls's group D: Berbadan Besar! 
I made a lot of mistake as I was exhausted! 
Sir didn't want to change any girls to replace Me. 
after had the match with kosas, We lost the only 1game. and the FIRST time, My sir scolded me ! 
The 1st time D: I got scolded by him D: 
How upset I was. Sir was disappointed on me D: 
seems like the girls keep blaming me. 
Sorry, I was too nervous. 
and I did well after scolded by sir -.- 
Because of Nervous ! I failed my serve ! Alamak. 

There were few photos with the camera man :) after he post, I will grab some and upload into my blog or facebook.
Stay Tuned :D ! 


Yea, as you say, Chinese New Years is around the corner. Next Monday!
My skin, face turned red after the match. Soon, it will turn dark D; 
ARGHHHH... !!  
Girl, You can do it!!

The MSSD badminton match is drop on the 30 of January means after Chinese New year la. 
During Chinese New Year, I got to do a lot of revision [Don't forget SPM!] including badminton training !! My brother is my coach :) 
Jia You ! :D 

-Memorable Day- 

Ku Ji Gin I Love You :D <3 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...