Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Friday, January 13, 2012

EXHAUSTED

I'm sorry. Kinda busy lately and don't even have time to update my bloggie. :( 
millions of sorry to my bloggie. Currently I'm gonna take part a volley ball match at next Thursday. The last year I take part in MSSD volley ball match. No more careless mistake again. We must win at least 3games to get into the final. that's why I don't have much time to waste it :( 
Volley ball practice everyday !!! EXHAUSTED !!!! 
plus, after the Chinese New Year, the first day I'm gonna take part the MSSD Badminton match !!! 
How comes all the match organize during January !!! WHY !? Last Year badminton match was on My birthday means on march. Volley ball match was on April. and this year, all match organize in January :( I'm running out of time! 
I thought I can study hard in January, preparation for the 1st test. 
God, Schooling, volley ball + badminton practice , tuition :( keep repeating daily. 


GOD BLESS ME. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...