Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Keep In Mind -I miss You ♥

past 1weeks, I miss you so much! Do you ? 
I'm waiting you buy Pc :)
My mind fullfil of you.
I miss you every single day, I miss you everyday especially sunday !
3more years :)
I'm waiting.
I don't even wanna update my blog because I want the post of last time[memorable day] will be the 1st one :) It's my lovely post among all.  

The Day I met you.The Day I fall in love with YOU.
lose your heart. I miss that day. Hug you :) . keep taking photo with you. 
watching your cute face when you are speaking japanese and with some English. 

I'm still remember I asked you : can you speak English? 
You answered me : some some. [with an action- some some] aww.. so cute :) 

you taught Hongyi Japanese and I was beside you to listen what were you taeching :)
1st times I saw you,you were drinking Honey lemon.I will order HONEY LEMON everytime. Because when I drink Honey Lemon, let me recall back that day.
Keep In Mind.


*

Exam is around the corner. 1more weeks left.
Dear Exam, this is the 1st test Form4 exam, different standard ? syllabele ? with Form3 ?
Phy Chem Bio, I think I can handle nicely. I'm poor in addmath chapter1-Function :(
SO SAD!
Sej, Keep reading and hafal all. maybe it's work?! who knows ?
Elaine, Is time to study hard.
I must pull my socks up to put more effort on my studies !
I'll try my best to get flying colours.
little depressed.

I Love to eat 臭豆腐. It tastes delicious!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...