Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rest in Peace :)

well, how comes huh ??
so sad to hear that guy suicide because of LOVE :(
it makes the girl regret and also guilty :(
I don't know the guy :S
oh Yea~ the guy is so famous in facebook :S about his things :(
the girl too @.@ friends request Boom, she locked her blog :S ``
SAD CASE :(
 after this Post, I don't want to mention about the guy :( 
SAD
it makes me wanna to cry :S ! 
yea :S 
too "GamDong" already . 
STOP yar :( 
no more status about him and also link, post :) 


他有勇气跳楼且没勇气接受事实 - by My friend :)
oh Yea :(
why he don't think his parents when he want to suicide that moments  ?!

well, it happened ...
all comments in his last note @@
Oh GOD ... respect him, don't try to scold him or wad !


Alviss Kong,
Rest in Peace :)


To My Dear Friends :
Friends, I need you all so much !
Don't disappear in my Life :( ~
I don't want to lose you !!!
remember it :)
I LOVE YOU ``
Precious :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...