Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Thursday, December 23, 2010

PMR ! So WHAT !? X)

sorry :( 
I didn't get good result in PMR :( `` didn't reach my target at all ! 
is ok :) 
after my tuition teacher Lee Cheng Min asked me to throw the result of PMR :D 
He told me, can go into the Science stream then ok le :) `
all will start from zero when you are form4 ! 


I cried when i got the result, how sad I was :'( 
cannot accept it :( 
but then after teacher told me like that, Oh yeah ! thankyou teacher very much !



I don't care anymore :)) `` 
I don't cry anymore :D `` SMILE
A ugly SMILE ! ignore the panda eyes :( 
muahahah `` click X on the top of the screen  `` if you can't accept my cat face ! XD 
TATA ! :D ``

My PMR : 4A
 = target is 6A :( 
4B
English,Math,Sej and Geo get A only :( `` 
I don't know why my Chinese can't get A :( `` 
OK, Fine ! is over :D 


PAST TENSE


and gonna congratz my Dear ! 
you all are so PRO ! straight A's :D 
Elaine KOK , SzeJen, YinShan, Xinnee, WengYan :D ! wootz ! 
My dear Yin got 7A :D `` 
Give you all a BIG HUGE ! mwak :) `` 


PMR just a small test to arrange class on form4 :) `` 
as my teacher said, start from zero when you are form4 ! :D 
SPM important dik ! OK ! 
I will put more effort on my SPM when I'm Form5 ! 
GAMBATEH :PP `` 


Teacher, I will listen to YOU :) thankyou very much ! :D 
I thought I will sobbing WHOLE day ! and also WHOLE WEEKS ! 
is so sad :( but after you told me like that ! AHAHAH ! 
laugh happily :D 


My English tuition teacher -Jasmin :D `Teacher, good news for you ! I got A in English :D 
thankyou teacher :) 


thankyou my seniors :D `` -WingYee, TianSang, Aaron,Jeannie,YongHao ,Soo ,SzeXian ,Enjian ,NumNum ,Berncie, Lydia   :D and so on :D 
too many liaw :PP `` I have so many lovely seniors :DDD thankyou ! 
wish you all get straight A's in SPM ! :DDD 
YOU are the BEST ! 


after took Pmr result, nothing to do :( 
GAMES pls !!! :DD 
buhbyee :D`` gaming 1st :D !!! 


she is looking forward for tomorrow ! celebrate Christmas with you all ! :D `` 
HAPPY 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...