Holidays Holidays ! any plan? :)
NO plans ! but, KLCC Book Fest ! I'm going on Tuesday and Wednesday :)
I'm loving it !
Tuesday- My family means my bank :D
Wednesday - My dears :P going by bus ! ENJOY ON THE BUS !
Nothing is better than reading story books !
teehee !
- BOOKS BOOKS-
A new chatbox for you :)
anything just comment :D
No rubbish comments, Millions of thank you :)
身在福中不知福...
你拥有的已很多...别人要也没有,就别再奢侈那么多.
我,已比别人幸福 :)
- thank you my parents -
Followers
About Me
- Elaine Kam ♥
- A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)
Hello Miawww
She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.
Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥
Popular Posts
-
星期三26/8/09 今天9点就起床 就去吃早餐 看到一班洋人来 他们的眼睛真的很漂亮列 很美哦 蓝色的 水汪汪的 很美 早上的海风 很冷 晚上的海风 很热 呼呼 吃完早餐就吹下海风 就赶快回房换衣 划船咯 哈哈 很够累@@ 划到海中央 没力划了 我爸说海里有鲨鱼 我告诉我哥 我...
-
Hey Hey ! YOU ! today :( you are driving me Bananas ! Nah,Don't simply use my HELLO KITTY earphone! I will curse you FOREVER . rea...
-
2days ago, we celebrated our chem tutor, LCM's birthday :) Sir, wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! we saw that sir was quite GAMDONG and surp...
-
Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra. Beethoven's Piano Concerto No.3 Ms.Yew Hui Yee Ms. Kam Yi Lin Tadaa :3 Today is a H...
-
年三十晚,新年快乐!!! :D I got 3angpau-s 1st, tomorrow I will get more ! more and more and more :D Don't kedekut :D thank you very much :D...
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment