Here I come ! Hmm.. almost 1 months I didn't update my Blog, kinda sorry :(
You will try to ask, Form4 no PMR no SPM, busy for what recently ?
ehhh, Form4 is not a honeymoon year, I don't want suffer when I reach Form5 :)
I tried my best for my exam, For understanding those PHY,CHEM and BIO stuff.
I know I'm failed to do it. PHY.CHEM.BIO test at tuition all =.= ....
ruined by me...
sorry...
Target: Fight for final exam :)
but then I know I'm writing for myself, no one will cares :)
别忘了留下你的脚印 ♥
*deleted the chat box, any comments, drop down in the post :)
thank you :)
Followers
About Me
- Elaine Kam ♥
- A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)
Hello Miawww
She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.
Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥
Popular Posts
-
星期三26/8/09 今天9点就起床 就去吃早餐 看到一班洋人来 他们的眼睛真的很漂亮列 很美哦 蓝色的 水汪汪的 很美 早上的海风 很冷 晚上的海风 很热 呼呼 吃完早餐就吹下海风 就赶快回房换衣 划船咯 哈哈 很够累@@ 划到海中央 没力划了 我爸说海里有鲨鱼 我告诉我哥 我...
-
Hey Hey ! YOU ! today :( you are driving me Bananas ! Nah,Don't simply use my HELLO KITTY earphone! I will curse you FOREVER . rea...
-
2days ago, we celebrated our chem tutor, LCM's birthday :) Sir, wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! we saw that sir was quite GAMDONG and surp...
-
Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra. Beethoven's Piano Concerto No.3 Ms.Yew Hui Yee Ms. Kam Yi Lin Tadaa :3 Today is a H...
-
年三十晚,新年快乐!!! :D I got 3angpau-s 1st, tomorrow I will get more ! more and more and more :D Don't kedekut :D thank you very much :D...
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
obviously you are not writing for yourself, if not then i wont be here commenting le =)
cheer up girl , and all the best in your final exam =)
thank you my dear friend ;)
oh yea, because my chat box full of stranger's comment :( that's why I deteled it and felt like no one visit my blog :P
Post a Comment