Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Our first V Day.

At first, I thought my boyfie will be getting me a puppy since he talked a lot about that recently but after that he seems like he couldn't make it. I'm quite sad at first because I thought I can have a puppy lastly as puppy is very cute and active so I can play with puppy. (Very keen to play with puppy)! 
My boyfie told me cannot make it as the puppy got diarrhea so our Valentine pressie will be postponed. I'm sad of course because it's our first V day and plus I'm quite moody for these few days (kill me pls) 

But last night he told me he changed his plan, pressie also change. So I thought I will be getting pressie similar to Pandora since I'm not getting Missy. I know I'm not getting any item from Pandora, just fuck all Pandora, nah. No way. 

My mind set still remain as getting puppy for my pressie till he told me in the car that he is not getting any puppy but secret pressie. I'm quite sad 😭 but my boyfie said he can become a dog to woof woof at me. 
Okay. 
Okay. 
So let's see what's the secret pressie 

At the moment he opened the door, omg. 😭 you can see something white is moving in the cage.
Turning round and round. I just can't believe my eyes and I was startled ! 
OMG. Is Maltese. At last we name Maltese as missy, 小姐.  
Nothing is prettier than our missy. ❤️ 
But our missy likes to lick everything, like everything. My hands, legs, skirts, watch, EVERYTHING NON STOP
Boyfie said missy still in the stage of exploring. 

Our Vday dinner ! 
I set my menu and my boyfie cooked for me ☺️ 

Spaghetti with bacon, mushroom, eggs 
Red wine and cod fish ❤️ 


Red wine with candle. 独光晚餐 😂
3 in 1. Economic Romantic and Sincere


Yum yum 😍 

After scrumptious dinner, we went to Pet Save to buy some toy for our missy. ❤️
Missy is just too cute but still quite noob HAHA! 
Our kind of Vday ain't like others, have a fancy fine dining, receiving super expensive flower roses. 😍 
My kind of Vday, we cuddled together and sleep 😂. Because it's so tiring for today. 




My dear, thank you for everything you did, for missy and the dinner ❤️ 
It's not easy to search for missy and get all the ingredient to make it for our dinner. ❤️ 
I know my dear loves Missy very much and taking good care of our Missy as once Missy barked, my dear will quickly go and check. HAHA. 

Thank you my dear 😢. 给你满分. 

我男票厉害哦 不用拿戒指绑着我 
拿missy来绑我 ._. 



The next day we went to sunway velocity to buy Missy's new bed and toys. 

As you can see in the photo 




I just melted by looking into her innocent eyes. OMG. It's like, what toys you want just go and get it, I buy for you. 

Missy do you love your new bed and toy? 
Baba and mama chose for you one 😍

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...