Followers

下雨了~ 雨霖世界下起了雨~ 一起快乐的淋吧 =D !

About Me

My photo
A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)

Hello Miawww

Hello Miawww

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.

Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥

Popular Posts

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Diploma Year-2

Time flies ! Diploma year 2 /.\ it's not easy for me, a hard core ! Need to fight for the subjects and assignment but I'm still here for blogging. No motivation at all.
Assignment .______. Pls let me go.
Mid term .______. We're no longer best friend. 
Final exam ._____. I thought we just broke up? 
Hello ! I'm Sunny Dora chan :D 
Should back to grindstone and start my work /.\ so let's get some beauty sleep before a new day starts ! 
Paying attention pls, don't go school play play, come back don't know a single things that tutor taught. What for you go school for that 2 hours. 😒 wasting time seriously. So when there is a need to be serious then be seriously amooiii. 😒 
Someone is willing to accompany and guide me through the diploma sem4 subjects ? /.\
Business law - oh darn shit. Pls let me inject new memory card in it. 32GB 
MELP - I didn't attend lecture although now is week4! Oh man. What are you doing these days ? 
HRPR - reading lecture notes seems easy but when come to question. What the hell the question's asking ?! 
IETLS - omg listening really killed alots of people. 
ERW - blur from week1 to week4. Too pro to do that. 
Last but not least, actually I forgot what subject I left out ! Oh yea ! FOF. I love you. But there's a problem that you need a memory card for the formulae and theory. Not that good yea! Give you a 16GB! ✊
Triple chocolate muffins! 
I tell you, no matter how unhappy and upset a girl is, for the whole day, chocolate did enlighten their life ! Makes them happy, I don't know why but I'm one of them ☺️ Contented* 
And the beloved bought me triple chocolate muffins ❤️ ☺️ I love you. 🙈

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...