Followers
About Me
- Elaine Kam ♥
- A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)
Hello Miawww
She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.
Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥
Popular Posts
-
星期三26/8/09 今天9点就起床 就去吃早餐 看到一班洋人来 他们的眼睛真的很漂亮列 很美哦 蓝色的 水汪汪的 很美 早上的海风 很冷 晚上的海风 很热 呼呼 吃完早餐就吹下海风 就赶快回房换衣 划船咯 哈哈 很够累@@ 划到海中央 没力划了 我爸说海里有鲨鱼 我告诉我哥 我...
-
Hey Hey ! YOU ! today :( you are driving me Bananas ! Nah,Don't simply use my HELLO KITTY earphone! I will curse you FOREVER . rea...
-
2days ago, we celebrated our chem tutor, LCM's birthday :) Sir, wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! we saw that sir was quite GAMDONG and surp...
-
Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra. Beethoven's Piano Concerto No.3 Ms.Yew Hui Yee Ms. Kam Yi Lin Tadaa :3 Today is a H...
-
年三十晚,新年快乐!!! :D I got 3angpau-s 1st, tomorrow I will get more ! more and more and more :D Don't kedekut :D thank you very much :D...
Monday, November 21, 2011
If fear knock at your door, Answer it with courage.
The expectation and reality. I did it every time during exam weeks.
I got the exam marks ! I got it ! through the website
http://saps.moe.gov.my/ibubapa2/index.php
Type your ICnumber and click the [Sekolah menengah]
It's pretty easy, okay?
No need go back to school and take the marks,save my time and energy.
I don't miss school at all, But then I miss my exam papers, I should know what question I did a lot of Mistakesss. after that, get improve from the mistakes.
I'm in lowww spirit because My English ._. still with the same marks and didn't improve at all.
Down Down Down.
But then seriously, I tell you SERIOUSLY. I got improved !
Every test and exam I got number3 in the class. The Top1 and 2 is boy. Two boys who are pretty smart and clever. I thought I will never beat them down and still get the Top2 in class. Out of my expectation,in the final exam I beat down one of the guys ! opps, so surprise! I got number2 in the class. Extremely euphoria <3
I got D in my Chinese papers. sound 'great' -.- YEA, I'm Chinese.
Drop Chinese Drop Chinese ! lalalala~~~
There were multiples of question swirling in my mind.
Should I ?
lalalalal~ I'm extremely Happy but not satisfied with the marks yet.
Put more effort. ;)
You can do it! tahaaaa*
If fear knock at your door, answer it with courage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment