7th of October start our Final exam. sux !
It's getting earlier compared to last year!
all the subjects especially History, Biology and Chemistry. Teacher has no time to finish all. so 'Touch and Go' roughly go through.
Good. luckily I have tuition. :)
But then worry about my Biology and math.
1st day, BM.. am I going to memorize the novel,cerpen and more about the gaya bahasa, latar,nilai?
History is the most terrible subject among all. By the way I don't know how to maintain A for History as there is no tips for us this time . GOD.
After Physics test then is Biology .
rushing for it :(
lack of time.
I have no time. but I'm so lazy.
Can I be more hardworking :( PLEASE.
Put more effort.
Burn midnight oil.
That's is for your own good.
but then recently I'm addicted to a book called FACEBOOK.
gonna cut down :( as I'm not kena poison soon.
Anyway, wish luck to you and me for the final exam :)
Target : Maintain the Top3 in class. That's enough and get A's ;)
I want improvement !
Girl girl girl, no phone ! pls :(
You can do it. :) GAMBATEH !
Followers
About Me
- Elaine Kam ♥
- A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)
Hello Miawww
She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.
Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥
Popular Posts
-
星期三26/8/09 今天9点就起床 就去吃早餐 看到一班洋人来 他们的眼睛真的很漂亮列 很美哦 蓝色的 水汪汪的 很美 早上的海风 很冷 晚上的海风 很热 呼呼 吃完早餐就吹下海风 就赶快回房换衣 划船咯 哈哈 很够累@@ 划到海中央 没力划了 我爸说海里有鲨鱼 我告诉我哥 我...
-
Hey Hey ! YOU ! today :( you are driving me Bananas ! Nah,Don't simply use my HELLO KITTY earphone! I will curse you FOREVER . rea...
-
2days ago, we celebrated our chem tutor, LCM's birthday :) Sir, wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! we saw that sir was quite GAMDONG and surp...
-
Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra. Beethoven's Piano Concerto No.3 Ms.Yew Hui Yee Ms. Kam Yi Lin Tadaa :3 Today is a H...
-
年三十晚,新年快乐!!! :D I got 3angpau-s 1st, tomorrow I will get more ! more and more and more :D Don't kedekut :D thank you very much :D...
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment