Bye April and say Hello to May ! How time flies.
I'm at hometown now, although can relax AWHILE, but I bring a lot of homeworks to do, to revise.
Concern at study, nothing is better than study =)
Smile with teeth !
Someone asks me to be more mature, no more childish. ok, Yea, thank you for teaching me :)
this is because I'm hugging my piglet and playing computer in front of him. AHAHHA.
Erm, his Chinese is too [深奥], for me, so sorry, My Chinese is getting poor and poor.
Consider to drop my Chinese as it won't effect my other subjects plus get my Top3 in class ?
am I going to drop it ? CONFUSING.
Top5 is DISGUSTING.
beat down them ! AHAHHAHHAH, in my dream*
Recently, The dicipline teacher, Stanley, I know you guys know him well =-=
super troublesome.
because of him, I'm gonna wake up earlier to avoid getting late again.
Adui, so that I'm going to catch up beauty sleep before 11pm.
truly, wasting my time.
but, If I late sleep, I could not wake up in time.
it is a brilliant idea for me. teehee !
Be more mature. 16years old.
lastly, I wanna shout out : I love SeungRi !!!! X) Oh my dream man X)
Followers
About Me
- Elaine Kam ♥
- A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)
Hello Miawww
She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.
Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥
Popular Posts
-
星期三26/8/09 今天9点就起床 就去吃早餐 看到一班洋人来 他们的眼睛真的很漂亮列 很美哦 蓝色的 水汪汪的 很美 早上的海风 很冷 晚上的海风 很热 呼呼 吃完早餐就吹下海风 就赶快回房换衣 划船咯 哈哈 很够累@@ 划到海中央 没力划了 我爸说海里有鲨鱼 我告诉我哥 我...
-
Hey Hey ! YOU ! today :( you are driving me Bananas ! Nah,Don't simply use my HELLO KITTY earphone! I will curse you FOREVER . rea...
-
2days ago, we celebrated our chem tutor, LCM's birthday :) Sir, wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! we saw that sir was quite GAMDONG and surp...
-
Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra. Beethoven's Piano Concerto No.3 Ms.Yew Hui Yee Ms. Kam Yi Lin Tadaa :3 Today is a H...
-
年三十晚,新年快乐!!! :D I got 3angpau-s 1st, tomorrow I will get more ! more and more and more :D Don't kedekut :D thank you very much :D...
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment