Sharing is caring.
Do you guys often do that to your friends ?
well, change topic.
I got the result of 1st test.
extremely disappointed with the marks. LET IT BE !
I can't do anything to change the marks.
Put more effort next time, work more harder for the next exam =) .
WELL, I will DO it nicely on the next exam.
Don't forget to smile =))
Volleyball and badminton match is coming soon =0
Badminton.
I'm not going to win the prizes but to get experience =) .
Volleyball.
I'm excited for Volleyball!
EXTREMELY FUN =)
Last Sunday, we were playing volleyball in the rain =)
for 2HOURS !
RAINING CATS AND DOGS.
AHAHAHAHHA !
I wish to try next time =P
Well, Friends. I won't force you =)
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER ?
I hope you will disappear in my life.
That's all.
Thank you.
THIS THURSDAY JOGOYA. ❤
Followers
About Me
- Elaine Kam ♥
- A person that love to hide her feelings up,shy to express her sadness with her friends sometimes. Don't talk about herself much but love to tell jokes.She is finding a way to express her feeling. Yea through Blogging :) Totally,idiotically and soppily in love :)
Hello Miawww
She is not the worst, but failed to be the best.
Don't forget to leave your footprint ♥
Popular Posts
-
星期三26/8/09 今天9点就起床 就去吃早餐 看到一班洋人来 他们的眼睛真的很漂亮列 很美哦 蓝色的 水汪汪的 很美 早上的海风 很冷 晚上的海风 很热 呼呼 吃完早餐就吹下海风 就赶快回房换衣 划船咯 哈哈 很够累@@ 划到海中央 没力划了 我爸说海里有鲨鱼 我告诉我哥 我...
-
Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra. Beethoven's Piano Concerto No.3 Ms.Yew Hui Yee Ms. Kam Yi Lin Tadaa :3 Today is a H...
-
2days ago, we celebrated our chem tutor, LCM's birthday :) Sir, wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! we saw that sir was quite GAMDONG and surp...
-
Do respect me.I'm not your toy. I'm not your maid but in your mind,maybe they are. Instead of being your friend, they are more suita...
-
weee* here I am :P ! I'm kinda bored :( Thursday is my holiday, I think consider as OUR holiday Because is OUR schl's Hari Sukan,...
Monday, March 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment